Although interpreted differently in different organisations, governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) typically encompasses activities such as corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and corporate compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Frame’s GRC services help you tackle these broad issues, while offering specialised assistance in key areas.
Whether you need help and guidance at the board level, C level, or enterprise risk management and compliance level, Frame has the GRC experience to provide clarity and insight that makes sense to your business.
What you can expect
Assistance to operate more efficiently, enable effective information sharing, more effectively report activities and avoid wasteful overlaps.
An integrated approach which avoids duplication and reduces costs
Substantial duplication of tasks evolves when governance, risk management and compliance are managed independently, with negative impacts on your operations costs and your GRC metrics.
We help you to tackle and move away from this traditional, silo approach.
By integrating GRC activities, we help you to be more adaptable to changes in technology, market globalisation and increased regulation.
For example, instead of multiple groups, a single group responsible for auditing and assessing each internal service, and doing it annually, can lead to significant cost savings.
An integrated approach provides your organisation with the ability to have real-time executive reports on your GRC activities.
In addition, we help you coordinate the use of people, process and technology to improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and compliance, together with managing the associated costs.
A broad range of services, customised to meet your requirements
For corporate governance, Frame can:
- assist you to understand and prioritise stakeholder expectations
- provide advice to improve board effectiveness, set the right tone and make effective decisions
- assess and implement ethics programs, training, change management, anti-fraud programs, and monitoring and reporting.
To assist with enterprise risk management, we:
- create and protect value from strategic risks
- design, implement and maintain a common risk management infrastructure
- identify, measure, manage, monitor, review and reporting on risks.
And for corporate compliance, Frame can:
- design compliance programs
- monitor, assess and test the effectiveness of compliance
- provide regulatory consulting.
Get the clarity you need for improved governance, risk management and compliance
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s GRC services can make a difference to your business.