The best, most effective and sustainable ICT infrastructure isn’t about the technology. It’s about how well that infrastructure serves your operations and strategic objectives.
Frame can advise on, as well as design and build ICT infrastructure which does just that.
Our consultants, solution architects and engineers combine their industry knowledge, business acumen and ICT know‑how for the clarity your situation requires.
What you can expect
ICT infrastructure advice and fully integrated solutions, designed and built to satisfy and serve your operations and strategic objectives.
The right ICT infrastructure to support achievement of your business objectives
Frame provides the consulting, architecture design and engineering to deliver:
- solutions for network servers, storage, routing, switching and optimisation
- data centre virtualisation, consolidation, load balancing and optimisation
- wireless and mobility, with solutions for indoor and outdoor wireless communications, and mobile business applications
- collaboration solutions, including telephony, conferencing, email, voicemail, instant messaging, presence and audio-visual solutions.
We identify and document the current and future states of your ICT infrastructure, the issues and risks, and how you can meet requirements for environmental sustainability.
This gives you a better, more detailed understanding of your ICT environment, as well as alternative solutions to help you meet your strategic and operations objectives.
Then, we can design, implement and deploy your solution, as well as supply the hardware components and complementary software.
Clarity about your ICT infrastructure options and their costs
Our subject matter experts are up-to-date with the latest trends and offerings from different vendors. Their experience helps them discern what’s going to work best in your situation.
We’re able to help you understand the pros and cons of each choice, how well they meet your business requirements, and the results you can expect.
Whether the best solution is for you to migrate, retire, refresh or maintain your ICT infrastructure — or, most likely, some combination of all of these — Frame helps you to understand:
- the implications and costs of support and maintenance
- CAPEX and OPEX options for sourcing future ICT infrastructure
- the alternatives and recommendations for securing your ICT environment and managing ICT service continuity.
All up, you get the clarity you need regarding your ICT infrastructure, its future, and how it’ll help your organisation meet its goals.
Get the clarity you need for ICT infrastructure that satisfies and serves your operations and strategic objectives
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s ICT infrastructure solutions can make a difference to your business.