Project management is a well-established discipline in the ICT environment. However, managing projects well can still be a challenge for some organisations.
Frame knows project management. It’s in our DNA.
Having managed projects ranging from networks and data centres through to web-enabled business processes and mobile digital apps, you can be assured Frame has the knowledge, skills and experience to deliver your ICT and digital projects.
What you can expect
Communication and clarity for the information you need to understand projects and their delivery; leadership and management to achieve the results you expect.
An approach anchored in leadership and communication
Frame’s approach to project management gives you:
- a single point of responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of your project, including for its resource planning, task scheduling, cost control and risk management
- guidance, knowledge sharing and collaboration, as we work as part of a team with your management and subject matter experts
- communication and documentation which clearly explains what we’re doing and how, so that you have a complete picture of the work and what you’re going to get at the end of it.
We tailor that approach so it’s in harmony with your organisation, using disciplines and controls which give you the clarity you need to understand the process and which enable us to deliver the results you expect.
A methodology proven to deliver the results our customers expect
Frame’s project management methodology embodies the best principles of PRINCE2 and PMBOK, enhanced with our proprietary methods, techniques and systems.
These include financial management, supplier management, solution design, cost estimating and planning, documentation and reporting.
Our methodology consists of:
- quality processes for delivering the solution and controlling the project
- a risk management methodology
- a library of forms, templates and practices that we apply according to the needs of each project.
The methodology can be adapted to manage projects of any size and complexity, and focuses on delivering to your time, cost and quality criteria.
Processes and practices to reduce the likelihood of projects being affected by adverse events and unexpected costs
Frame’s risk management methodology is a fundamental component of Frame’s project management methodology.
Our project managers continually identify and treat risks, iteratively assess and evaluate them, and monitor them as long as they’re a threat.
Central to the approach is communication and consultation. The project manager ensures you’re consulted, involved and kept informed at all stages.
Complying with the requirements of ISO 31000, Frame’s methodology supports the management of business, technical, environmental, work health and safety, and other project risks.
Risks and their consequences quantified and taken into account in project forecasts
Because we implement strategies to identify and treat risk, and embed them in the solution delivery process, we ensure you achieve the project results you expect.
Our approach means we’re able to assist you to:
- regularly assess and prioritise risks with a view to minimising them
- reduce the risk of poor performance, complaints, disruption of service and adverse events
- avoid fraud and financial loss.
And a key element of Frame project risk management is to accurately estimate treatment costs.
Get the clarity you need to understand your projects and their delivery
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s project management services can make a difference to your business.