Cyberattacks are increasing in frequency. No organisation is completely safe from the risks and threats of these attacks.
Current defensive strategies aren’t well suited to mitigating prolonged attacks by cyberattackers who are highly organised and well-funded.
Frame provides a range of cybersecurity, threat and risk assessment services to help protect your valuable information assets.
What you can expect
A better understanding of how and where your information assets are vulnerable to cyberthreats, and what you can do to protect them.
Penetration tests identify vulnerabilities, and also provide recommendations for treatments that help you prioritise ICT and digital security spending.
Tests are performed by highly qualified and experienced security professionals, using premium tools and best practice methodologies.
We give you an indication of operational deficiencies that are the likely root cause of vulnerabilities. Then, we work with you to determine treatments that are pragmatic and effective, so you’re able realise real value.
Frame’s fixed-price packages provide excellent value and are designed to help you quickly assess your risks and prioritise the necessary steps to protect systems.
Frame’s cybersecurity assessments are designed to identify gaps in your security capability. We recommend practical steps to protect your systems and data, as well as how to respond to, and recover from a cyberattack incident.
The result? The information you need to:
- align cybersecurity activities with your business requirements, risk tolerances and resources
- determine which activities are important to your critical service delivery, and to prioritise investments to maximise the value of each dollar spent
- address cybersecurity risks as part of your organisation’s risk management processes
- apply the principles and best practices of risk management to improving your security and ICT infrastructure resilience
- provide a consistent and iterative approach to identifying, assessing and managing cybersecurity risk.
As you adopt new ICT and digital services, increase connectivity to partners, and change routing or gateway controls, firewalls become more complex. Hundreds of rules accumulate, and a single erroneous rule can have serious consequences for your information security and applications performance.
Frame’s firewall health check is designed to identify gaps in your gateway security and recommend steps to protect your systems and data, optimise performance, and adhere to compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS.
A firewall health check lets you:
- gain an accurate picture of your firewall health, including hardware, software, global properties, security policies, patches, software updates, licensing, support, and disk and memory usage
- identify and treat security weaknesses, performance bottlenecks and lifecycle risks
- configure your firewall to the latest vendor and best practice standards
- increase firewall performance and application response times
- comply with PCI-DSS which requires periodic review of firewall rule sets
- adhere to industry best practices for firewall protection of systems and information
- maximise the investment in your existing firewall by deferring costly upgrades.
Frame’s services for penetration testing, cybersecurity assessments and firewall health checks all come with the following inclusions.
Qualified and experienced security professionals
Our risk and threat assessments are performed by experienced security specialists, qualified to the highest industry standards across multiple disciplines.
Our specialists’ certifications include:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Proven methodologies for risk and threat assessment
Frame’s approach incorporates the full range of vendor recommendations, emerging global standards, and industry best practices. These include:
- AU Protective Security Policy Framework – Information Security Manual
- Australian Signals Directorate Strategies to Mitigate Targeted Cyber Intrusions
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Methodologies
- CoBIT 5
- Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard
- SANS Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defense
- US NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity.
Testing that uses premium tools combined with expert analysis and advice
We use authorised vendor tools combined with expert human analysis to identify improvement opportunities for your environment’s security, performance and software lifecycle.
Because we’re experts in researching who the attackers are, what they’re after and how they’ll attack you, we’re able to advise you from both a threat and vulnerability perspective.
We use many of the same tools and techniques that criminal hackers would use to attack you.
Practical recommendations presented in detailed, plain English reports
All risk and threat assessment services come with detailed reports which cover the approach taken, techniques applied and vulnerabilities found.
We make technical, procedural and strategic recommendations for treatments. And we include an executive summary in plain English for non-technical senior managers.
Presenting reports in person means we can explain the findings and recommendations to you, and answer any questions you may have.
Get the clarity you need to understand the risks and threats to the security of your ICT and digital platforms
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s security solutions can make a difference to your business.