Every business faces challenges in managing its programs and change initiatives.
You need to balance challenges such as ensuring activities support your organisation’s strategic aims and direction, realising the benefits expected of your change initiatives, and optimising use of your organisation’s resources.
Frame’s strategic portfolio management is a set of frameworks, processes, tools and practical experience to help you meet these challenges. It helps you balance your strategic objectives and benefit targets with the constraints of resource availability, time, project spend and change management.
What you can expect
Better understanding of the content and structure of your portfolio of change initiatives and their investment demand, so you can prioritise your programs and projects to deliver maximum value and benefits.
Help to align your initiatives with business strategy, your benefit expectations and ownership of outcomes
Frame strategic portfolio management affords visibility of the impact of changes to your project mix or the business environment within which change initiatives are being managed.
The result is being able to:
- use your valuable resources more efficiently
- better manage risk at the portfolio level
- achieve greater benefits realisation and return on investment
- enhance transparency, accountability and corporate governance
- improve engagement and communication between senior management and staff.
And, based on our practical experience in this area, we advise you of possible corrective actions when required.
The ability to respond quickly to changes in your business environment, and more effectively implement programs and projects
We help you achieve the optimal mix of initiatives and activities to deliver your organisation’s desired outcomes, with consistent approaches and improved management of constraints and dependencies.
And we develop a roadmap of your activities to prioritise program and project investments, setting you a clear direction.
That means you’ll able to make more-informed decisions and:
- be sure you’re undertaking the right programs and projects, and that they’ll realise the business benefits you expect
- prioritise your programs and project investments based on their contribution to strategic objectives and your organisation’s risk tolerance
- discontinue redundant, duplicate and poorly performing programs and projects.
Get the clarity you need to understand your portfolio of change initiatives and their investment demand
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s strategic portfolio management services can make a difference to your business.