- Sydney or Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent full-time position
Frame is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to proactively identify and develop new opportunities within the Australian enterprise marketplace – finding innovative ways to help our clients meet their business objectives.
This role requires you to have the desire to blow away your commercial targets, as you develop a strong offering for your clients through the solutions that you will help create. By having the skills to match customer needs through their business drivers, you will use Frame’s consulting and technical services (or working with key partners) to orchestrate these solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing relationships with new clients across our target market
- Developing and executing plans to meet Frame’s business objectives
- Developing strong value propositions that align Frame’s solution capability with the needs and objectives of the target clients
- Taking full accountability to deliver on plans, and exceed your targets for both sales and marketing
- In conjunction with the business, helping drive innovation and capability to meet agreed market plan objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 10 years sales experience, most likely in a consulting or services business. You will be comfortable working across all areas of our clients’ business units and working with C-level executives to middle management. Your ability to translate business issues into technical solutions will be what sets you apart from your peers. This is a unique opportunity to show your entrepreneurial flair within a dynamic and progressive services organisation.
You will be supported with the industry’s leading consultants and technical experts and work within a focused sales and marketing team.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment: email@example.com.[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”588156″]
Are you interested in being a Business Development Manager at Frame?
Please send a cover letter and an up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment.
* No recruiters please