- Sydney CBD location
- Permanent part-time position
Frame has a vacancy for the role of Business System Manager, which would ideally suit someone on a part-time basis.
Frame is both ISO 9001 and AS 4801 certified, and requires an experienced and certified person in both these systems to assist in the continual improvement and documentation of our Business System processes, conduct internal audits of our processes and liaise with our external auditors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring that processes needed for the Business System are established, implemented and maintained
- managing the Business System
- creating and updating Business System documentation
- delegating responsibility to others to manage and update the Frame intranet
- conducting internal audits of administrative operations and projects
- assisting with the quality management of projects
- reporting back to the directors on the performance of the Business System and any need for improvement
- ensuring the promotion of awareness of client requirements throughout Frame
- approving changes to Frame’s Business System documents and data
- arranging and managing external audits of the Business System and liaising with the external auditors
- tracking and managing all non-conformances.
The successful candidate will:
- be self-motivated and have the ability to work within a team environment
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- hold a current Audit Certification in both ISO 9001:2008 and AS 4801
- have experience in similar roles.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment: email@example.com.
Are you interested in being a Business System Manager at Frame?
Please send a cover letter and an up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment.
* No recruiters please