Frame is a mid-sized consulting and IT systems integrator with offices around the country and our head office located in Sydney’s CBD. We are looking for an IT Project Manager who has spent a few years as an assistant or junior PM and is now looking to step it up and run their own projects autonomously. The successful candidate will have undergone formal project management training and certification (e.g. Prince 2, Agile Scrum, PMBOK, etc).
Frame is renowned for our project management framework and rigour. Our projects always result in the desired outcome of our clients being achieved. Working as a project manager at Frame will enhance and improve your project management skills that will hold you in good stead for the rest of your career.
We have a full book of work that will keep you busy managing some amazingly interesting & large projects with our enterprise clients. The IT infrastructure projects you will manage are with clients that are making a real difference to both society as well as the cities in which we live.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for project planning, implementing, managing, and then post-evaluation of projects. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate overall project development
- Liaise with clients and other project stakeholders
- Lead and mentor project teams
- Prepare and review documentation
- Develop project plans – Project Management Plan, Schedule, Safety Management Plan, Risk & Mitigation Plan
- Manage timeframe, quality and execution of projects against plans
- Manage project resources (labour and equipment)
- Identify and resolve technical and logistical challenges
- Facilitate and/or prepare Subcontract Agreements for project suppliers/vendors, where necessary
- Report progress
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes and reports
- Chair appropriate meetings
- Manage and report project finances
- Facilitate and/or prepare project invoices to the client
- Co-ordinate third parties and resolve issues and problems
- Undertake risk analysis reviews, and develop risk management strategies and plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven project management experience & qualification
Frame is an equal opportunity employer and our staff come from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We embrace this diversity. We also encourage a flexible and family friendly workplace.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in being a Project Manager at Frame?
Please send a cover letter and an up-to-date resume to Frame Recruitment.
* No recruiters please