Business, technology and governance services for strategic and investment planning, policy and standards development, as well as solutions architecture, design and implementation.
Fiscal restraint has hit large-scale ICT acquisition by Australian government agencies. This makes it a challenge to maintain and improve ICT services in a rapidly changing information environment, increasingly dominated by social media and open data.
Many of Australia’s government agencies have turned to Frame Government as a trusted advisor for solutions that assist in creating cost-effective ICT plans and execution strategies. Frame brings to government, business acumen combined with technology and governance services to support strategic and investment planning.
We understand the policy settings and international standards required to develop and support business processes and solution architecture, design and implementation.
Taking advantage of Frame Government’s expertise, our customers have experienced significant benefits such as:
- migration pathways from the old, expensive mainframe models to commodity-based computing architecture
- business processes redesigned to move customer processing away from government operators and towards self-service
- support for national initiatives, policies and standards to allow for more a accountable government online
- ICT strategies that support shared services, ICT consolidation and virtualisation, while assisting governments around the country to realise significant ICT-related savings
- enhancing and standardising government data sets based on comprehensive understanding of requirements for archives, privacy and reporting.