More meaningful ways to bring together healthcare providers and consumers, bridging the gap between facility, clinical and ICT communications.
Australia spends more than 9% of GDP on health. ICT is a small but ever-growing slice of the health pie. Australian’s are more interested in their clinical data and sharing it where they see personal benefit. In answering this call, medical and other health settings are actively using ICT to bring data together for our benefit as health consumers, and for the health system as a whole.
Healthcare organisations look to Frame for health solutions that deliver the right information to the right place at the right time. For clinical information systems large and small, we can assist with more consumer-centric services that deliver quality healthcare, at affordable prices, in clinical-appropriate settings.
Frame Health plans, designs, implements and manages innovative solutions that improve the experience for healthcare providers and consumers. We offer three areas of focus for more meaningful facility, clinical and ICT communications.
Healthcare information integration of provider and consumer information across diverse environments to:
- support consumer autonomy and education with integrated views of healthcare information
- drive better business and clinical decisions through business intelligence and analysis
- provide a healthier journey for consumers with multiple sources of data discovery and insight.
Digital hospital improves hospital performance and patient experience through cost-effective innovation which:
- delivers information to the right person at the right time, anywhere within the facility
- allows clinicians and consumers to spend more time together
- improves management with real-time views of facility and campus workflows, assets and information.
Clinical activity-based workplaces deliver services when and where they’re needed to:
- give providers and consumers secure access to information regardless of their location
- improve efficiency and workflows with better information sharing at critical periods
- improve effectiveness and increase productivity with standardised processes and work patterns.