Before adopting cloud services, careful and independent analysis to develop the right strategy will enable you to make more informed, business-based decisions.
It’s a matter of balancing risk with reward, as well as the solution’s ability to address business objectives, so that your organisation receives value for money.
What you can expect
Cloud services that are the best strategic fit for your organisation, balancing risk with reward, aligning to business objectives, and delivering value for money.
A focus on the benefits of cloud solutions, with eyes wide open to the risks
Whether it’s SaaS, IaaS or PaaS (software, infrastructure or platform as a service), it’s not a matter of adopting cloud for the sake of it.
By understanding the issues and, more importantly, identifying the risks, Frame can:
- establish a policy framework to ensure that all future services comply with your organisation’s strategic direction with respect to procurement of ICT services
- set the guiding principles to determine whether cloud is right for your organisation, considering the strategic and business objectives
- identify which ICT services are candidates for moving to the cloud, by gaining an understanding of your network, applications and storage requirements
- decide which cloud deployment (public, private or hybrid) and commercial model are best for each service, taking into account your risk and availability criteria
- determine the cloud security assurance criteria to ensure that business and commercial needs are addressed by the services selected.
A cloud strategy that’s aligned to your business, and optimises performance of your services
Our strategies include a roadmap for adoption, setting priorities that take into account the criticality of your services.
This ensures less risk and less impact to your business, and gives you the best opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills.
Of course, migrating some or all of your ICT services to the cloud means changing the way you operate.
So our cloud strategies also address redesigning your business, information and technology architectures, as well as related business processes, to optimise performance of your services.
Cloud services that can adapt to changing business circumstances
Because business objectives change over time, we include an exit strategy as part of our cloud sourcing service — something often overlooked by others.
It’s important to know what’s required to change or terminate a cloud service contract and what impact that may have on your business operations.
Assistance to gain internal support for your cloud strategy
When the time comes to market the strategy to the rest of your organisation, we can help you develop the business case and investment plan.
Because cloud computing isn’t a matter for the CIO alone, we make sure the business case makes the strategy clear for all C‑level managers to understand.
Get the clarity you need for a cloud strategy that delivers the best value for your business
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s cloud strategies can make a difference to your business.