Data centre management and policy makes sure your internal and external ICT infrastructure provides consistent service to your business. This includes your facility infrastructure, LAN and WAN networking, servers, storage, virtualisation, applications, databases and security.
Management and policy takes the form of strategies, plans, processes and tools for change management, configuration management, capacity planning, asset management, licensing, disaster recovery management, system maintenance, and more.
What you can expect
Management and policy assistance to ensure consistent, reliable and secure data centre services and operations.
Frame reviews your data centre services and operations, and assists you to:
- develop policies and processes which meet published standards and frameworks
- define or revise service levels to ensure they meet your business requirements
- establish ICT service catalogues
- review and revise third party support agreements so they align to your business needs.
And from a technology perspective, we:
- audit the physical and logical elements in your data centre to clarify the relationships
- scan your network, applications and network security to ensure they’re operating at optimum levels
- review, advise on and integrate automation tools which assist with operating your data centre.
Get the clarity you need to manage and operate your data centre
Speak to one of our consultants to find out how Frame’s assistance with data centre management and policy can make a difference to your business.