‘Digital transformation’ is on everyone’s lips.
But how can you make sense of all the information that’s available?
Here’s some interesting articles, from different perspectives, to help you focus on what matters.
1. Want to master digital transformation? Stop thinking about your own problems
Former Lonely Planet executive, Gus Balbontin, calls on organisations to put the spotlight on the customer, not their own internal systems.
2. Nine questions to help you get your digital transformation right
Becoming a digital organisation requires fundamentally changing how you do business. Answering these nine questions can help break through the inevitable barriers.
3. Who should lead your digital transformation? The CEO, CIO or CMO
This article from Harvard Business Review explores the question: how do you find this digital leadership?
4. Digital Transformation: Becoming a ‘Forgetting Organisation’
Many companies today are in various stages of digital transformation. But true digital transformation requires the courage to challenge entrenched beliefs within one’s organisation. A company that wishes to stay one step ahead of competitors must learn to identify and question these entrenched ‘facts’, and discover how technology can disrupt them.
5. Delivering Great Business Ideas through Digital, Minus the Disappointment
Despite the increase in digital marketing and transformation budgets, the execution of digital projects remains a struggle for businesses.
Discerning Digital MD of Discerning Digital in the UK, Richard Lucas gives his opinion on why this is, and what you can do differently to deliver your next great business idea through digital.